Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gforce89

Why Does Dan Recommend Purpose If It Has Sls?

Everyone reacts differently. For example Dan recommends Olay Complete for spf protection, but when I tried it I got a huge rash on my neck. Others have great results with it.

I think he likes to try to give people as many options as possible because not everyone has access to the stores everyone else does.. He's located in San Francisco, CA so he has access to many places that people in more rural areas do not. So he likes to give some options for people to try.

That's my best guess anyway.

Everyone reacts differently. For example Dan recommends Olay Complete for spf protection, but when I tried it I got a huge rash on my neck. Others have great results with it.

I think he likes to try to give people as many options as possible because not everyone has access to the stores everyone else does.. He's located in San Francisco, CA so he has access to many places that people in more rural areas do not. So he likes to give some options for people to try.

The same thing happened to me. I cannot use any Olay products, which is strange because that seems to be everyone's favorite. I get a huge rash too!!

The same thing happened to me. I cannot use any Olay products, which is strange because that seems to be everyone's favorite. I get a huge rash too!!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, I'm not even sensitive to most products and it totally gave me a weird rash.. I started wondering if there was something wrong with me haha.

All i know is that i HATE the purpose cleanser . Its basically baby shampoo so you will be better off with that and save more money if you like that cleanser . I remember I couldnt use it more than a week because the when i fist used it it just made my skin more red . My acne looked worse and I was DRYYYYYY . I used it a couple more days and I just got more breakouts . I HATE HATE HATE that cleanser eusa_snooty.gif

Some people just have bad reactions to different products. You gotta keep trying to find a cleanser that works for you. I was using clean and clear foaming cleanser and i got clear but I was soooooo dry. So I switched to purpose gentle cleanser and I love it so far. Way less drying and irritating for me. Just depends.