Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
virtosity

Soon Will Be Dermarolling

the dermaroller is on the way

I don't have any more pimple nor acne. It stopped many years ago but sometimes, pimple pops up but very seldom especially when I sleep late.

What should I be putting after I dermaroll, vitamin A or E?

Thanks!

Des Fernandes suggest usage of A and C vitamin:" it is absolutely essential to use adequate doses of topical vitamin A and C". I recommend Infandolan + Vit C serum.

On the other hand I see Ray's dermaroller on youtube who use Vitamin E with great results. Theoretical dermarolling works and without any vitamins, there are studies in this case.

When you roll stretch the skin with the other hand, make multiples passes over the scars 10 left 10 right, 10 up 10 down, 10 -10 diagonally in star pattern.

Edited by Remicade

In the first 3 months you will not see much improvment so don't give up, respect your schedule and reevaluate the situation after 1 year. I start dermarolling in july, not much improvment so far, I dermarolling until july 2012 when I post pictures of myself and the forum will evaluate the whole progress. About 1 week ago I start using Retin A.