Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TataieEU

Cleanser Makes My Skin Red !

i used the CLEANSER (from the regimen)ONLY for 3 days, 2 pumps instead of 3 per day. No benzoyl, no other acne treatment, no moisturiser either.

I KNOW my skin is red from the cleanser because i put it on my chest area also and both my face and my chest are red, exactly where i applied the cleanser.

also, my skin didnt get red right after i applied it, but after a while, like, i used the cleanser in the morning and at night i noticed big reddish areas on my face.

picture with the affected areas, the red is not strong but not very mild either. The redness of the skin would be a 7 out of 10

http://i.imgur.com/AZ30T.jpg

PLEASE DO tell me if theres ANOTHER THREAD TALKING ABOUT THIS ALREADY, i will gladly read it

Edited by TataieEU

Interesting picture :P but the point is clear.

In a nut shell, if you're using too much cleanser then your face will turn red. Use as minimal cleanser as possible, like a finger tip amount.

Also, you should consider moisturising afterwards to sooth the area.

first it was red spots, quite big and in many places, now i saw some small acne on these spots, but its clear, theres an allergic reaction on my skin because a chemical/natural ingredient was added, i would SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS, but ill probably never find out, poor me ....

Yeah this might just be giving you a rash, try using another type.. If you're using Dan's cleanser, try Cetaphil, if you're using Cetaphil, try Dan's.. I've had good results with both but I prefer Cetaphil cleanser over Dan's.

Well as per you say that you didn't use any benzoyl, no other acne treatment, no moisturiser either than it can happen that the cleanser you using doesn't suits you or the ingredients it have is not good for you..It can also be happen for only few days..Use it daily and than see that the redness is still continue or not..