Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HotShotGG

What Is This?

I've had this this on my chin for about 4 years now and this thing also occurs between my eyes on my nose ridge. How can I get rid of this? Sorry if this is in the wrong section sad.pngpost-159781-0-56602700-1318226872_thumb.

post-159781-0-56602700-1318226872_thumb.

I get similar breakouts on my chin also.

Even though it's almost impossible to resist, I think the best thing you can do is stop picking/squeezing, and add a layer of BP after washing over the area to prevent new ones forming while the others heal. A gentle lotion would help with the dryness.

Have you tried Antibiotics also?

Hotshot, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Bless your heart! What sort of things have you tried so far? Minocycline worked wonders for me. I did not get a single breakout for over a year on it. Unfortunately, I'm completely immune to it now. Are you male or female? If you're female, Spironolactone is a great way to tackle hormonal acne (which usually appears around the mouth). It works by reducing the androgens that produce sebum.