Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bball0145

Any Guys That Had No Problems With Erectile Dysfunction?

Are there any guys out there have have taken or are currently on accutane that have had no problems getting hard or losing "sensation"? I've searched through these boards and saw that some have gotten ED and loss of libido during or after accutane. I've just started my 20mg course and after my second day on the course, for the first time in my life I felt "softer" than usual and couldn't get hard a little time afterwards. Is this my paranoia or could this be an effect from the tane? I'm 23 and it's always been super easy for me to get an erection.

i still always get horny but when im stroking the snake it might be a little "softer" but im sure it goes away once im off tane. im taking melanotan once im done anyways so whatevs

i still always get horny but when im stroking the snake it might be a little "softer" but im sure it goes away once im off tane. im taking melanotan once im done anyways so whatevs

I'm real worried about this. I know for sure now that after I take a pill, I can't get an erection without physical stimulation. This seems to last for about 4-6 hours, and then afterwards I'm back to normal. Is this normal for everyone? Not sure if I want to continue my course with this kind of issue. I googled the crap out of this, and I came across one poster who had the same issue after only taking 4 pills of 20 mg, and he was 17. Anyways I'm going to hold off on taking anymore and consult my derm soon, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to go through with this now. This sucks because I really want to finish this course.