Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janice66

I'm So Angry With Myself Right Now

I'm two months into a new course of antibiotics and epiduo, I also just started taking ACV (internally). This week my skin has really started to improve and it's not perfect put I felt like I was actually making progress. I guess I got a little cocky and when I saw a few spots forming I started picking them thinking "oh, what harm can it do, everything is clearing up anyway." BIG mistake. The top of my right cheek looks like one massive red giant zit. I'm so angry with myself, I KNEW I shouldn't really be picking but I did it anyway. It's Sunday so I have college tomorrow and I honestly don't know if I can go in. It's not that swollen right now (I picked about two hours ago) but it's really red and hurts. I guess I can use concealer but it's more the principle than anything. I can't believe I'm still picking, I KNOW it only makes it worse but I still do it.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. If I didn't write it down somehow then I'd probably jump off a bridge. I probably won't sleep well tonight from the stress of it, ugh I hate life so much because of acne.