Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reg254

The Regime I Used To Get Clear.

I would like to share with you how I got clear. I have been having problems with acne for a very long time now.white heads, black heads, red marksfor over 8 years. I have done everything you can possibly think of, from peels, mask $200 medication, home remedies, whatever it was I did it and it just made my face worst. The thing that has really helped me out is just using water and desert essence organic jojoba oil. I know a few who has done and it and has worked. It took me a while to get used to it but I kept at it and I am on my 1 year mark and it's the best decision I have made. My marks has gone done tremendously and if I do get a pimple it only stays for a day or 2. It may not work for a month or even 3 months but your skin will get use to it. I don't use any type of soap and don't use shampoo on my hair and I have not got a complain of my hair smelling. You use all these chemicals on your skin and all it does is peel layers of skin off and it turns sensitive and that causes breakouts. My face is still sensitive from all the chemicals I put on my face but the acne is finally gone. Try it and don't give up.

Edited by reg254

First of all, congrats on getting clear & thank you for trying to help us still suffering. Where's a good place to get jojoba oil?

I bought mine online at Vitacost.com, paid almost $4 for a 2oz bottle of Desert Essence jojoba oil, the stuff is expensive but this little bottle will last me a long time because you only use drops at a time.