Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eastie

A Quick Way To Get Rid Of Red Marks?

my red marks are so abundant and deep rooted that I dont believe they would fade in 3 years. My skin is even and smooth but I look as if I had a bad red rash on my cheeks. its been a month since i am clear after antibiotics and i dont see improvement in some of them .And I use 12per cent glycolic acid cream every day. I need to get rid of it quickly coz I am ging on Accutane to reduce the unbelievable sebum excretion that I have and cant stand anymore.And you cant use any acids or lasers during this time.

What do you recommend?

you could try ambi cream. it has 2% hydroquinone and is cheap but it takes a while to work. you could also get fraxel or ipl done on it now but if you are going on accutane you might want to wait though.

Please try Lactic Acid. It's worked wonders for me after 3 peels.

Only do it on the weekend if you work during the week or go to school because your face will be red for about 2 days.

It really does work though.

Start with 40% and work your way up.

Good luck.

I think acid and lasers are not good methods to get rid of ace. You should use some natural and secure product to remove acne marks.

I have one good friend who has same experience. And now she bought some zenda product and yesterday she told me she got good effect . Maybe you can try that product. I really see it has some good effect on my friend's face skin.

Here one link you can check some reviews about this zenda product:

http://buyacnescarremovalproducts.org/

Edited by daiwh

I think acid and lasers are not good methods to get rid of ace. You should use some natural and secure product to remove acne marks

And yet looking at the ingredients list in your advert, there is one or more of the following:-

Stearic Acid

Ascorbic Acid

Glycolic Acid

Lactic Acid

Salicylic Acid

Hyaluronic Acid

shrug.gif

Edited by Manticore