Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AVERY16

Acne Marks(Brown Spots)

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but I am a 24 yr old male and have had these brown marks for a LONG time and don't know how to get rid of them, they are really bothersome.

Any help on products that work would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again everyone!

I definitely can sympathize- I've struggled with long-lasting reddish brown marks since I started getting acne. One of the most important things you can do is exfoliate. Though you may use what you want, I would recommend an alpha hydroxy acid, like Alpha Hydrox's Souffle. Another great product is Retin-A, but it's only available by prescription, so if you see a dermatologist, you could ask about it. Also: Benzoyl Peroxide and the sun can contribute to dark marks, for your information. This means starting to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen would be a good idea to prevent further darkening of the spots.

brown marks?

are u sure that it is from acne? I know more young people have these problem. Begin with it is red pot or pimples.

Be careful of your skin care products which maybe can bring some bad effect on your face.

I have normal acne on my face and i have started to use Zenda which is good for me.

Zendma can get rid of all acne spots which have good reviews.

Maybe you can check here: *moderator edit url removed, please read the board rules!*

Edited by Wynne

For about 3 weeks I've been adding 3 drops of Jojoba Oil to my moisturizer and my red/dark spots are fading A LOT. This is after me having the spots for like, over a year or so and I thought they would never go away. I made a post about it in the "Red/Dark marks left after acne" board.

Edited by CottonCandi