Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raban

Isotretinoin Cost Differences

Does anybody know which is the cheapest brand? Sotret vs Amnesteem vs. Claravis ?

And where should I get it filled at? I know Walgreens is charging too much for isotretinoin. Walmart may be a good place to start?

Please help!

All depends on your insurance. My parents have humana, I'm still under theirs since I don't have my own. (It's not the best but it covers the majority of it) - Isotretinoin - $55.00 a month. I don't think it matters what pharmacy you go, it will be in the same ballpark.

Do you have any insurance, or? Your derm usually will give you the names of the cheaper generic forms of Accutane...

I'm currently on school insurance which is pretty crappy. I've check and it shows that they only covers $1,000 maximum Rx drug / year. So I'm trying to find the cheapest I could and make use of that $1,000 benefit

I've check the price on the insurance website and it said Claravis 80mg price was $855 for a month supply @[email protected] . That means it only lasts me basically 1 month.... sigh.

I pay $307 a month for amnesteem 40mg and $79 for the office visit/bloodwork

I payed 5 bucks for Amnesteem at CVS.

Without prescription I think Sortret is most expensive? IDK about Amnisteem and Clavaris, but I think Clavris might be the cheapest. If you're wondering because you don't have insurance I would call around to different pharmacies to get price checks.

I think Accutane is 325 for 30?

I paid like €30 for 3 months. Then again, I don't like in a stone age country where people need medical insurances.