Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen for six weeks now and I'm pretty much all clear except for the left side of my cheeck :( Idk what's going on. Am I still purging? It's always been my problem area and I did have under the skin bumps that would make me have weird texture but I think this is too much. If anyone has an idea of what could be going on that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. I use Aveeno Ultra Calming face wash, Dan's BP, and the Walgreens version for the Eucerin lotion plus AHA but it said it wouldn't clog my pores so I think it's okay to use..

Thank you!

But I don't get that I'm doing perfectly fine on other areas of my face and I do the exact same thing on those parts. I think it's purging but I'm not sure if it's possible to last this long. I've been "purging" since week 3 and I'm worried my left side will never clear.

The other thing is that it's worse than when I started. Before it was just little under the skin bump with the occasional huge pimple. On the bright side the rest of my face is clear :D

Hey there, perhaps it is something else. For example, do you lean on the left side of your face throughout the day or while on the computer, do you sleep on your left side, and need to rotatey our pillow case more often?

I too find it odd that everything else is clear except that one section of your face, which is why I'm thinkin it might be something else.

Hey there, perhaps it is something else. For example, do you lean on the left side of your face throughout the day or while on the computer, do you sleep on your left side, and need to rotatey our pillow case more often?

I too find it odd that everything else is clear except that one section of your face, which is why I'm thinkin it might be something else.

^This.

It could be other factors causing acne to be only on the left side of your face, perhaps.