Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneboy999

Dose Acne Product Work?! Help What Shall I Buy!

ok i just joined today to this forums and I am planning to Spent at least £100 on anything that will help me clear spots and dark marks.

I have tried all those pharmacy and garneir product for like 4 years now and nothing work so i mite as well spend good money on one product that will actually work lol.

so what shall i buy from ace.org what will clear my spots and left over dark marks nd stuff.

I am thinking of buying this:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cleane-Light-Acne-Spot-Treatment-Device/dp/B003D00NWE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317760485&sr=8-2 blue laser light nd i have never used it so i dont know if i should get that or one of acne.org products.

I am 18 and male so some one just recommend me whats the best product to buy?!

Also, the dark / red marks left by acne fade naturally over a span of 4-6 months depending on how fast your skin heals. You can slightly speed up the healing if you start using AHA+ in addition to the traditional acne.org Regimen at 5 weeks - it's a chemical exfoliant which does wonders for the skin, especially the skin of those on the Regimen.