Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buzz08

Using Dove Sensitive Beauty Bar...any Success Stories?

So I had to stop using the Head and Shoulders treatment, as it made me break out. So after reading other posts I have decided to try and use Dove for a change. Using the Dove Beauty Bar for Sensitive Skin....anybody had results after using this? Any experiences with it?

I am using dove sensitive beauty bar and found it appreciable and working...I must say it is nice soap...

Cool man, are you using it for both chest and back and for how long?? I am only 2 days into it so I hope it works, just going to have to wait and see I suppose!

I am using dove sensitive beauty bar and found it appreciable and working...I must say it is nice soap...

Cool man, are you using it for both chest and back and for how long?? I am only 2 days into it so I hope it works, just going to have to wait and see I suppose!

Well even me also using it currently from few days,but found it nice and appreciable..

I have been using the dove bar now for a few months and I must say I do like it. I am not 100% clear but there is a definite improvement. I also noticed how my bacne calmed down on winter break when I wasn't lugging a schoolbag around! Let's hope it keeps working!

I have been using Dove sensitive for about two years, i use it once a day on my back and neck, usually at night, and my back is all clear after sever acne! but it took a good year and determination! my neck is getting there also. i recommend this soap for at least your back and neck, great product!