Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blastinseaman

Can Someone Lend Me A Hand

Bio:

hey everyone I'm a 19 year old athletic, energenic male student, and since i hit puberty i started having mild acne, the acne started on my chin, (not to mention that was where my hockey helmet strap came in contact with my face), during puberty i also hit a pretty big growth spurt, and from then acne pretty much took over everywhere's on my face, My SYMPTOMS: i find i have lots of MUCUS ( i spit a lot and blow my nose) and slight MEMORY loss and trouble CONCENTRATING. Funny thing is i am in really good physical shape, always drink lots of water, digesting fairly well, i also take vitamins,minerals and oils almost everyday and i also eat very well..... Now a days I'm just trying to find the root of the problem.

weird thing happened last year:

--Just last year my family and i went to florida for a 2 week vacation and i realized my face was getting a lot better skin was pretty much clear ...then when i returned back home within a week the acne came back

variables - did not drink any alcohol two weeks prior to the trip and also didn't consume any during trip

theories:

--i may think since puberty my hormones went somewhat out of whack

--i have an allergy from something that could result in acne

--maybe I'm stressed out and i have no idea

it would be appreciated if someone could give me there opinion on this rolleyes.gif

Bio:

hey everyone I'm a 19 year old athletic, energenic male student, and since i hit puberty i started having mild acne, the acne started on my chin, (not to mention that was where my hockey helmet strap came in contact with my face), during puberty i also hit a pretty big growth spurt, and from then acne pretty much took over everywhere's on my face, My SYMPTOMS: i find i have lots of MUCUS ( i spit a lot and blow my nose) and slight MEMORY loss and trouble CONCENTRATING. Funny thing is i am in really good physical shape, always drink lots of water, digesting fairly well, i also take vitamins,minerals and oils almost everyday and i also eat very well..... Now a days I'm just trying to find the root of the problem.

weird thing happened last year:

--Just last year my family and i went to florida for a 2 week vacation and i realized my face was getting a lot better skin was pretty much clear ...then when i returned back home within a week the acne came back

variables - did not drink any alcohol two weeks prior to the trip and also didn't consume any during trip

theories:

--i may think since puberty my hormones went somewhat out of whack

--i have an allergy from something that could result in acne

--maybe I'm stressed out and i have no idea

it would be appreciated if someone could give me there opinion on this rolleyes.gif

It will pay off being a athlete, exercising, and working out. Watch your diet. It could be pollution, air, diet, genetics, and tons of things. I spent years doing the natural organic diets, low carb, and all sorts of diets. Success then, a horrible pimple, and I was embarrassed and ashamed. I thought, by my late teens, it will go, by 20s, it will go, early 20s, it will go. Man, it was not normal, I was stubborn with organics and staying natural. If I could turn the clock back, I would use meds as I have, found success, and if sooner, I would have used accutane.

Nobody warned me but, heading into my adult years, in my 20s, acne is more severe, and the body heals at a much slower rate. Scaring is possible. I have scarring but, very minimal hard to notice scaring unless I really look for it. Then, I had a cystic break out, and I was left with a horrible looking box car scar. I am looking at that daphane filler stuff. That or actual injections. I was thinking laser but, its too expensive, I cannot afford to take time off work, and risk long term effects. I am scared at the risks fillers may cause.

Please, do not be an idiot like I was and sit around praying to god or looking for the little boy blue in the sky. get help.