Notifications
Clear all

Murad Post Acne Lightening Gel- After Regimin

MemberMember
(@diamonds456)

Posted : 10/03/2011 1:30 pm

Hi Guys!

So I am almost done with the regmin and I do notice my skin has cleared alot, but I am left with horrible acne scars!!!

Murad has a Post Ance Treatment Kit, which comes with a cleanser, lightening gel and moisturizer...

has anyone ever used this after using Dan's products??

WIll my skin go into a huge purge?

I just dont want my acne coming back, but i would have to completely stop using Dans regimin and use the post acne scar kit.

any thoughts???

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@20feeling15)

Posted : 10/03/2011 9:11 pm

I only used the lightening gel and I didn't care for it. It didn't rub completely into my skin so I could only use it before bed because you can't really apply makeup over it; on top of that it most likely was just rubbing off on my pillow. I used it consistently for 2 months and saw zero improvement.

Also it makes your skin extremely sensitive to the sun, and if you do a search of its main ingredient, hydroquinone, you'll find that its a potentially harmful chemical.

Do you mean scars as in depressed "pockets" in your skin, or do you mean red/dark marks that are flat [Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)]. The lightening gel is for the purpose for the latter and will do nothing for true acne scars (wich are the pockets i referred to)

Either way I feel there are safer ways to treat your skin problems, just search the forum!

MemberMember
(@amylerm)

Posted : 04/29/2015 1:08 pm

ive used the cleanser and it made me skin break out horribly hence why i started the regime