Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to say first off that I am NOT a carley's employee, friend or anything else related to the company. I am a 33 yr old woman with a issue with cystic acne. I have tried everything possible outside of prescription drugs. proactive,acne free,sulfur,aspirin,scrubs,vitamins,vinegar,etc.....So anyhow I ordered the clear and smooth before reading all of the horrible things so many people had to say about the product on this site. That being said, I was prepared to be completely upset and send it back for a refund. well it's been three weeks now and I have to say I like it. I am not 100% clear but my skin is soft and the few pimples I have developed are smaller and last shorter then had been the case. I am only posting this because some things work for some people and not for others. And so far it's working for me. And because of all the negative things said here....If I would have read that before, I would not have purchased it and could have been out a possible "fix" for my acne. So to each their own, just wanted to say it's working for me....for now.