Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pkhong

Huge Bumps Of Blood, Pimples That Don't Hurt But Somewhat Itchy.

I've had acne for 2 months now and my doctor prescribed me accutane Roche and benzalin gel today.

I have these these huge bumps when squeezed (takes a couple of days to develop) squirt out blood and only blood. Do I have a disease or something? Each day I sleep new bumps of blood occur when I wake up or normal pimples that hurt but aren't inflammatory... What can I do despite taking accutane Roche and benzalin gel?

Wait a minute, your derma prescribed you accutane, and benzacline? Is he crazy?

Do not use it on your face while using accutane, your face will be dry and irretated as it is, do not use any soap or any treatment at all./

just use a VERY mild wash, use cetaphil, its 4 dollars and at walmart, thats what my dermatologist told me to get with my accutane

Those are blood pimples. Completely normal. My mom use to get those. Just leave them alone. Don't pop them. She popped hers and got horrible scaring.

I'm not sure she suggested I use both, went in to visit her looked at me for a second and said try this medication for a month and come back

I get those too; on average one or two a week. I used to think they were pretty weird too. Most likely you have nodular acne like me. DONT EVEN TOUCH THEM. have you not read anything in the acne info section? They will scar you deeply. Even worse, it could get re-infected and you'd have a new one growing in the same area.

If you're gonna be using accutane, better find a good moisturizer that doesn't break you out (non-comedogenic preferably). I have never used the 'tan but from the talk, it really dries your skin out. Invest in lip balm too.