Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BiteMeJGL

Little White Bumps That Won't Go Away.

So I had pretty bad acne as a teenager. Now that I'm older, I've managed it and I only get clogged pores sometimes. However, I have two little bumps, one on my chin, and a smaller one in the middle of my forehead. They've been here for at least 4 years. I currently use at night: BP, salicylic acid. Morning: BP, sulfur blemish powder all over the face as a setting powder. I also just added retinol to my routine yesterday.

How do I get rid of these dang bumps? Will the retinol get rid of them? What are they?

5cep3b.jpg

It's the whitish bump a bit off-centered but in the middle of my chin under where the lip is.

so weird...have you tried to pop them? it looks tiny and easy to pop

Yes. Sometimes a little bit will come out of the one on my forehead but nada on the one on my chin. It's like there's too many layers of skin on top or something. I thought they were milia but that's supposed to go away with exfoliation and these haven't.

I get the same thing. They come and go. One day one on my cheek disappeared....and then another one took it's place on my forehead. Honestly, they are so small,not red,and they don't hurt. So let it be. Picking can make something so small like that a bigger problem than it needs to be.