Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi this is my first time posting in the section of the board. I usually avoid posting in this section of board, because the mood in the section of the board is very depressing. I guess now is the time I am that depressed. Anyways I am an average 21 yr old asian male who suffers from acne scaring. I have tried everything from microdermbrasion, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, to derma stamping and now to tca crossing. I pretty experimented on my face. my present condition on my face is horrible. i have scars everything. This leads me to have very moody swings. I would wake up everyday look in the mirror and reflect if I see any improvement. I rarely saw improvement, but sometime I did. (I think it was because of the lighting in my room that caused that illusion.) If I saw any improvement I would heighten my mood to a happy one. I would be full of confident, happy and friendly. Haha surely I knew this wasn't going to last. On other days when I really get to see the lighting on my face, I would see the true nature of my face. (full of scars, small-large pores and hyperpigmentation) On those days I would feel like shyt. Literally shyt, I wouldn't feel like waking up for school. I would come up with many reasons why I was an individual that got those scars. I would literary blame the sins I committed. I would even sometimes pray to a higher being and ask for exchanges or sacrifices to get rid of my scars. When I walk to school on those shytty days, I notice people looking down or in disgusts when looking at my face. Its like I am a reject, or an outcast. I even tell myself that I will never find love. I will be a loner for life. I even tell myself even if someone loves me, there has to be a hidden objective for her actions. I know that's deep.I feel like ending life too. It disgusts me why I am cursed with the scars. Everyday I see people walking to school with clear faces. Why does it have to be me? Anyways I thought I had to let some of my emotions out, because it is killing me inside. sad.png

Edited by knot2ovious

How I think my skin looks (regardless of what it looks like to other people) definitely has an impact on what kind of mood I am in for the day, unfortunately.

I've learned to, not accept it, while it still is an on going battle I refuse to lose, but realize that I can be in a happy mood regardless of how my skin looks. I'm still working on that though, it's proving difficult sometimes.

yeah ive learn to find happiness from other things. like listening to music, or ordering stuff online. but stuff that gets me down, is when people look at me especially if its a cute girl. :(

Hi this is my first time posting in the section of the board. I usually avoid posting in this section of board, because the mood in the section of the board is very depressing. I guess now is the time I am that depressed. Anyways I am an average 21 yr old asian male who suffers from acne scaring. I have tried everything from microdermbrasion, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, to derma stamping and now to tca crossing. I pretty experimented on my face. my present condition on my face is horrible. i have scars everything. This leads me to have very moody swings. I would wake up everyday look in the mirror and reflect if I see any improvement. I rarely saw improvement, but sometime I did. (I think it was because of the lighting in my room that caused that illusion.) If I saw any improvement I would heighten my mood to a happy one. I would be full of confident, happy and friendly. Haha surely I knew this wasn't going to last. On other days when I really get to see the lighting on my face, I would see the true nature of my face. (full of scars, small-large pores and hyperpigmentation) On those days I would feel like shyt. Literally shyt, I wouldn't feel like waking up for school. I would come up with many reasons why I was an individual that got those scars. I would literary blame the sins I committed. I would even sometimes pray to a higher being and ask for exchanges or sacrifices to get rid of my scars. When I walk to school on those shytty days, I notice people looking down or in disgusts when looking at my face. Its like I am a reject, or an outcast. I even tell myself that I will never find love. I will be a loner for life. I even tell myself even if someone loves me, there has to be a hidden objective for her actions. I know that's deep.I feel like ending life too. It disgusts me why I am cursed with the scars. Everyday I see people walking to school with clear faces. Why does it have to be me? Anyways I thought I had to let some of my emotions out, because it is killing me inside. sad.png

I know exacly what you feel, 'cuz I am just like you have tons of insecurities, I think that I'd never be loved either, so ur not alone. All I wanna say is just try to do not take it too seriously, try to relax and never give up! Acne is not the end of the world, there are pple who are struggling with really dangerous and serious illnesses, so try to take it easy. I know it's depressing, but do you think that the acne is the only reason of ur problems? I guess not. Try to emphasize all good things in you ( body,style, maybe some new skills,personality development,sense of humor and etc) and acne would not be so noticeable anymore. I know many ppl who have perfectly clear skin, but I would not call them successful or happy. It depends. Having acne doesn't mean to fail at life! Love and value yourself, cuz you're unique. Like Ozzy sings "You've got to believe in urself, or no one will believe in you..".