Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laur25

Started The Regime Yesterday - What To Expect?

I started last night, and woke up this morning and my face feels really really greasy, plus I have some new spots :(

All of the other posts seem to be of the opposite nature, has anyone else had skin thats really greasy, am i using not enough BP and too much moisturiser??

Any help

Thanks

Laur

Yea my face felt greasy to its fine, just remember follow the regime just as he outline and you will be fine trust me, when i first started using it my face broke out a little bit. Im on the third week my skin is doing much better and i still once and awhile get a pimple but it goes away very fast. Keep your chin up and think positive, remember it gets worse before it gets better.

Hi Laur, I've just come to the end of week 3 using Dan's regimen and so want to wish you all the best of luck. I'm not so sure about your face being greasy, I guess everyone's skin is different and so reacts differently, but my advice as McGlockghlin has said above, is to follow it exactly.

I went a little too gung ho at the beginning and used the full amount of BP rather than slowly building it up, and I think on Day 6 my face was burnt, red and covered in a rash. So I had to stop using BP for a couple of days for it to heal. But now I'm using the full amount after building up slowly and my face is almost clear for the first time since i was 16. I only have about 3 spots to fully heal on my forehead and have one on my chin. Thats it....amazing.

All the best, and again, start slow!