Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest james123321

What Could This Mean?

Guest james123321

Quick background- acne for 6yrs. Now 19yr old male still have it. Hate life...not really but acne brings me down more than anything.

So I've been looking into my acne deeper recently and I have noticed something. I can squeeze any area of my face whether there is a spot or not and the stuff that comes out of a pimple will come out. That is disgusting WTF is wrong with me? Does this mean that the oils (I have VERY oily skin) are someone not getting to the surface? What would you say this could be considering its all over my face- maybe my moisturizer?

I am so sick of this crap. I've gone to my retarded doctor like 3 times and he goes oh my boy acne is part of life you will grow out of it and he prescribes me benzaclin- a bank breaking cream that does nothing as far as a proactive approach to acne it just speeds up the pimple once it surfaces.

I have no clue what to do anymore. I just want to be normal like everyone else i see!!! I want to be able to use a non medicated face wash step out of the shower and not have my face look like the floor of a slaughter house.

I did this regimen thing and my face got so red it was insane- it did work but the side effects out weighed it and still i had clogged pores it just eliminated most of the surface acne.

Right now I'm using the acne.org cleasner morning and night and I've been using the acne.org moisturizer. I occasionally use BP on my chin but I hate the idea of using it.

Guest Timehealsall

Quick background- acne for 6yrs. Now 19yr old male still have it. Hate life...not really but acne brings me down more than anything.

So I've been looking into my acne deeper recently and I have noticed something. I can squeeze any area of my face whether there is a spot or not and the stuff that comes out of a pimple will come out. That is disgusting WTF is wrong with me? Does this mean that the oils (I have VERY oily skin) are someone not getting to the surface? What would you say this could be considering its all over my face- maybe my moisturizer?

I am so sick of this crap. I've gone to my retarded doctor like 3 times and he goes oh my boy acne is part of life you will grow out of it and he prescribes me benzaclin- a bank breaking cream that does nothing as far as a proactive approach to acne it just speeds up the pimple once it surfaces.

I have no clue what to do anymore. I just want to be normal like everyone else i see!!! I want to be able to use a non medicated face wash step out of the shower and not have my face look like the floor of a slaughter house.

I did this regimen thing and my face got so red it was insane- it did work but the side effects out weighed it and still i had clogged pores it just eliminated most of the surface acne.

Right now I'm using the acne.org cleasner morning and night and I've been using the acne.org moisturizer. I occasionally use BP on my chin but I hate the idea of using it.

where is your acne located mainly on? is it just chin/jawline area? certain areas could mean that u have hormonal acne.

which regimen made ur face red? acne.org regimen?

Guest james123321

where is your acne located mainly on? is it just chin/jawline area? certain areas could mean that u have hormonal acne.

which regimen made ur face red? acne.org regimen?

It used to be all over my face. Now it is just chin/jawline and temple areas with some blemishes mostly on the right side.

Yes the acne.org regimen made my face red. There has to be a fix for this without using harsh topical medication. I have to be doing something wrong!!!

Start with the acne.org regimen and use the bp very lightly like less than 1/3 of a finger length an increase it just by a little every two weeks.Make sure you moisturize very well morning an night an add jojoba oil in your moisturizer if needed.Some people just have to start off very slow.I was one of those people i looked sunburned an peeled badly.I waited for my face to be mostly normal again an have started back up slower you will have some redness and some peeling.

You have to persevere with the WHOLE regimen man. I had literally the first two weeks of looking like I had really bad sunburn! I had people commenting on how badly burnt I was! Stick with it, your skin will adjust in time! I had mod/severe acne ... I now have a 95% clear face, and the redness is pretty much gone too :)

I adjusted my regimen a little, any info just pm me.

Chris

Guest james123321

Dans regimen uses BP which puts oxygen in the skin- so that acne bacteria cannot survive. I want to ELIMINATE the problem all together not do a half ass patch job by stopping it from getting inflamed. Even if I use dans BP I am still going to have clogged pores. BP sheds the pore but I exfoliate frequently as it is and there is really not much dead skin on my face at any point. It is not like I am new to the regimen I gave it around 5 months.