Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Holidayjones

Replacement Moisterizer?

What is the best moisterizer to replace dans? (it makes my skin yellow, and if i touch my face it balls up or does it on its own). I already use Cetaphil, but it leaves my skin greasy. Any suggestions?

Palmers Coco butter!!! I swear by this stuff now! It evened my skin tone out in just a few weeks, great for dryness and it's actually helping with scarring too! Non greasy too!

which one?

Guest pokemonster

im using superdrug simply pure light moisturiser atm and love it, no fucking/stinking parfume, no parabens, no animal testing/ingredients and cheap as cheap can be, feels nice on skin and doesnt break me out, one of RAAARE products that i even consider to buy again actually. try it!

I switched to Cetaphil and are experiencing the same thing. The lotion doesn't seem to absorb into my skin, no matter how long.

But I might as well stick with it for a while to see if there's any changes.

But before that I was using an Avon lotion part of the Solution line. Very great moisturizer. Comes in AM and PM forms so you get more moisturizer at night.

So far, I believe it fits in with what Dan says is allowed.

Garnier Light matte is the best cream I have ever use..It is mattifying fairness cream which never leaved oil and keeps your face fresh...And gives you shine free look with long hours matte effect...It is dermatologically tested...

Well I got the Neutrogena oil free. and if found oout it still kinda makes my skin shiny. So i decided im going to put a little bit of the Neutrogena on my hand and then put the Cetaphil on top so it will spread better. Any other suggestions? and thanks for you time those who have replied.

neutrogena also makes an oil free one called "combination skin" which moisturizes dry areas and prevents shine in others. you could try that. have you ever tried dan's moisturizer?

I am about to buy this and my friend uses it:

http://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Facial-Moisturizing-Lotion-AM/dp/B003WN1ELQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

AND

http://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Facial-Moisturizing-Lotion-PM/dp/B003FBQJ4W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

They use it with:

http://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Hydrating-Cleanser-12-oz/dp/B000YJ2SKM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

They really work...I am about to buy all 3 of em(:...like all the reviews and my friend and everything, try the am and pm moisturizing. Also try the hydrating cleanser if u want.

I been having the same promblem iwas using the awesome stuff from the health food store called natures aid but i move and no where around here sells it. So for the past couple of months ive been bouching from product to product i finall found one that works this may sound silly but johnson and johnson baby lotion i really like and its cheap.

I don't like the CerVe stuff. I had a huge bottle of it and just.. bleh... I also don't like SPF in the lotion, makes it so white and takes so long just to make it go on skin then it feels nasty on face.

What I use now is Revival Skin Conditioning Milk.

http://www.askcosmet...com/re-milk.htm

The reason I love it is because it doesn't have silicon or waxes which generally cause pores to be clogged for me.

Also use the hand and nail wash just for my face too.

http://www.askcosmetics.com/re-cleanser.htm

If you were to buy stuff on ebay and it was already opened and the seller claims they used it but don't need it anymore, just used 1-4 pumps of it. Don't believe it, I bought the cleanser from authorized site and also from ebay, since it was $5. And they weren't the same. Not even the color. So beware of any products you buy on ebay, even if seller has 99-100% rating,

Edited by MrHelper
I have to agree about Cetaphil..it makes my skin look so greasy. I hate looking at my face after using it :(

With the cetaphil lotion I've found that a little goes a very long way! And just keep massaging it in, a little longer than Dan suggests and it absorbs pretty well. My skin still feels greasy (lotion-y? It isn't really greasy but I feel like I can feel lotion on it) all day after using cetaphil, but it doesn't LOOK anymore greasy or oily than if I didn't use it. Just try to be sparse with your application and just massage it around for awhile. If you use too much, you will definitely look greasy. Start with like a dime sized amount and add more if needed.