Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Holidayjones

H&s On..

Ive started using the H&S "regimen" (leave on for 3 minutes) on the area below my waist (since the acne.org bacne regimen is perfect for my back and chest). the question is..is is safe to use on your genitals?

I'm sure it's safe otherwise, the shampoo wouldn't be on the market. However, it's going to be pretty drying and may irritate the area because of its sensitivity. Most doctors recommend washing your junk with a hypoallergenic, fragrance free soap and water...you may cause more issues than you already have by doing that. But you won't die :P

Well ive been doing this for a almost to months and its about the same as it used to be 9my thighs are also red, from the drying. Does anybody know of any other treatments for down there?

Well ive been doing this for a almost to months and its about the same as it used to be 9my thighs are also red, from the drying. Does anybody know of any other treatments for down there?

I would cut down on the H&S and not leave it on as long. Apply it every other day and rinse with cold water, the cold water will close up your pores and help the redness a bit. I use a Shea Butter based lotion for dry skin and helps irritation. Then again everyone is different and the Shea Butter lotion might react differently for you.

what should i use to wash on the day i dont use the HS? I use HS in the morning and and night. Should i change to in the evening every other day? or is morning and night every other day fine?

Guest GoHorns

Try washing the area with raw oatmeal, put some in a cereal bowl and fill it with warm water while you bath scoop some up and rub it in that area, let it sit and then rinse off. When you get out of the shower dry off and take a cotton ball and soak up some of the fluid in the bowl (not the oats) and apply that to the red areas and let it dry in. At night if you can do it try applying 100% Natural Aloe Vera gel make sure it does not contain any type of alcohol. A guy at my gym swears by Gold Bond powder that might be an option as well.

Edited by GoHorns