Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NEWBURSTREET17

What Does Your Spiro Pill Look Like

Hi Ladies,

I've been on Spiro for almost 2 months. It's been incredible! Although it took a while to kick in, the prescription I think is making a huge difference so far in my skin's oiliness and I haven't had a cyst since I started (knocking on wood)

Anywho onto my point:

I had been filling my prescription at CVS and they were giving me these little round white tablets with numbers markings on one side.

I recently filled my prescription with Express Scripts Mail in Rx services and now I have oval pills with a fancy V on one side.

The new prescription is making me break out again! Just little bumps but still, I was doing so well!

It's the same drug name (I didnt receive a generic) and it's the same 100 mg dosage. I know it's just a different manufacturer but it seems like somethings a little off plus Im sensitive to changes.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience/ has a preference?

It's a long shot but I figured worth asking.

here's a site that shows different spiro pills.. http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=spironolactone it sounds like the one you're using now (the fancy V) is from the Qualitest manufacturer. i've been on this one too for about 5 months now and i still haven't seen much improvement. it seems like this Qualitest one doesn't work that well at all.

from the pics on the site, can you figure out which pills were you getting from CVS?