Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

One Negative Thing About The Regimen

Every time you put globs on your face, it's a guessing game within one hour whether it will dry evenly or not. Today is a bad day for me because I had 4 pumps of the regimen and after an hour, it didn't dry evenly (you can see some whiter lines/spots on my face). I have no time to do it all over again.

Every time you put globs on your face, it's a guessing game within one hour whether it will dry evenly or not. Today is a bad day for me because I had 4 pumps of the regimen and after an hour, it didn't dry evenly (you can see some whiter lines/spots on my face). I have no time to do it all over again.

I found the same with the BP that I got from the Chemist but I'm not experiencing the same with Dan's BP. I find that it absorbs pretty well. What I find is that when I rub in the moisturiser afterwards it starts to ball up, but through trialling different methods, I find that if I rub in my moisturiser till its almost totally absorbed but not quite, and let the rest just dry off itself, it goes on pretty smoothly.

4 pumps is a lot though isnt it? That would be pretty hard to get your face to absorb that amount so I'm not surprised you're having problems....and yes, its VERY time consuming...I agree. I'm only doing one finger length of BP and that absorbs in around 4 - 5 mins. The moisturiser & Jojoba oil on the other hand takes about 7 mins. Sigh....