Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yer I know, its like Trent there are people worse off than you, with worse skin, but that dont seem to matter when I get into one of my rutts because of a spotty skin day...

I have way too many for a 31 year old! Sucks!!!

Yer I know, its like Trent there are people worse off than you, with worse skin, but that dont seem to matter when I get into one of my rutts because of a spotty skin day...

I have way too many for a 31 year old! Sucks!!!

so stop fuking crying and find the ROOT CAUSE OF YOUR ACNE [FOOD].

i wrote that in every possible section[how couldnt you see?!] and also quoted you directly and told you what foods to avoid!

here is the list:

gluten

dairy

nuts

eggs

soy

corn

critic acid

avoid it for 1 month and i assure you, your face will clear up. its so easy, and you have nothing to lose! just start avoiding those foods already! wow....

and slow down with masturbation, for some unknown reason it also causes me to break out when i overdo it....

get in: http://www.acne.org/...d-my-cyst-acne/

Edited by arqa22

Hey what products are you using on your face right now? I'm just wondering if you've ever just kind of let your skin alone for a little bit, like can you ever think of a time where you've just used nothing? I haven't been using anything on my face since march for the first time since getting acne and its actually clearing up. I think most cleansers out there just irritate your face and cause more problems.

It sounds like your just getting small whiteheads and stuff which from my experience is definitely from irritation of using stuff. But anyways best of luck to you and I know how much bad face days suck and you just wanna hide away from the world and never come out; I've been there.

Arq stop being an asshole.

IF u have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all dude!

so you prefer to have acne rather than try and eliminate some foods that may cause it? ok ok your choice....

so you prefer to have acne rather than try and eliminate some foods that may cause it? ok ok your choice....

Its not that simple. I actually believe that diet an acne are very connected and its very possible that your idea is correct. However...your bedside manner needs help. People who have had acne for years an years have heard countless claims for a "cure" an promises, if you only do THIS poof no more acne, its not the first post like this we have read. Plus, doctors brainwash folks that acne isnt diet related(b******t). And we want to believe it. So dont be shocked if people are going to be a bit skeptical at first, an dont expert people to believe you at your word.A person would actually have to do this for themself to see if it works, which I would be willing to try, but its no feckin picnic.

There is some quack selling a book as a miracle three day cure an guess what it is?Eating nothing but apples an giving yourself enemas. This stuff is outlawed by the Geneva convention! Oh joy, you cant do that the rest fo your life, an frankly whod want to?!

Also, dont pretend that diet isnt an easy thing for most people to change cause it isnt, emotionally, culterally, financially. Its not easy nor desirable when your family/friends are sitting around eating their favorite stuff, or your gran cooked you a lovely homemade meal an you cant eat it nor join in because of your allergies. Its isolating. You act as if its the most simple thing to just cut out these foods, eggs and gluten are in just about everything. There are countless examples of why this is difficult to explain, a friend wants to be kind an buys you a piece of cake and you look like a douche fro refusing to eat it. Eating is social. Maybe for you its no big deal, and thats dandy, but most of us its not easy.

If you have a great idea, but people dont listen because you come off as harsh, who benefits from it? People refuse to listen if you 'shout" even if what youre saying is good. Trust me, I know, Ive learned this the hard way.

Good that it works for you, Im not taking away from that..

We can all use more encouragement and less blame. Its NOT our fault that our diet breaks us out its genetics/leaky gut/whatever. So a little less preaching my friend and a little more sympahy, and I think we can get sowmehere.

Edited by OPeggyGordon

Its not that simple. I actually believe that diet an acne are very connected and its very possible that your idea is correct. However...your bedside manner needs help. People who have had acne for years an years have heard countless claims for a "cure" an promises, if you only do THIS poof no more acne, its not the first post like this we have read. Plus, doctors brainwash folks that acne isnt diet related(b******t). And we want to believe it. So dont be shocked if people are going to be a bit skeptical at first, an dont expert people to believe you at your word.A person would actually have to do this for themself to see if it works, which I would be willing to try, but its no feckin picnic.

There is some quack selling a book as a miracle three day cure an guess what it is?Eating nothing but apples an giving yourself enemas. This stuff is outlawed by the Geneva convention! Oh joy, you cant do that the rest fo your life, an frankly whod want to?!

Also, dont pretend that diet isnt an easy thing for most people to change cause it isnt, emotionally, culterally, financially. Its not easy nor desirable when your family/friends are sitting around eating their favorite stuff, or your gran cooked you a lovely homemade meal an you cant eat it nor join in because of your allergies. Its isolating. You act as if its the most simple thing to just cut out these foods, eggs and gluten are in just about everything. There are countless examples of why this is difficult to explain, a friend wants to be kind an buys you a piece of cake and you look like a douche fro refusing to eat it. Eating is social. Maybe for you its no big deal, and thats dandy, but most of us its not easy.

If you have a great idea, but people dont listen because you come off as harsh, who benefits from it? People refuse to listen if you 'shout" even if what youre saying is good. Trust me, I know, Ive learned this the hard way.

We can all use more encouragement and less blame. Its NOT our fault that our diet breaks us out its genetics/leaky gut/whatever. So a little less preaching my friend and a little more sympahy, and I think we can get sowmehere.

true its hard, BUT, doest it better to have acne? everyone make their own choice.

maybe someone is not so desperate to clear their face so they keep eating foods that may cause them to breakout, ok, no problem.

BUT, when i see a post of someone crying about how bad acne makes him feel and hes taking days of his job ONLY cause of acne. i guess this person is a lil bit more then desperate to have clear face. then i come here, and try to help him to clear hes face, i open the same topic in every possible section and quote him directly and tell him what foods to avoid. hell, if he wouldnt respond to my comment here i would send him pm and tell him what foods may cause hes acne. cuz i know how "hard" it is emotionally to have acne, i had it, i had those month when i couldnt get out of my house cuz i was too emberessed. i know this horrible feeling, and thats why im so "agrresive" once i found this cure, wich also makes total sense also from logical point of view.

so whats the point of crying and moaning how acne ruins your life when you cant even make a lil bit of effort to cut some foods of your diet? back to the first question:what is better? to have acne? or to tell a friend you dont eat hes cake or dont eat some pasta when everyone do? each one make hes own choice, but dont cry that you have acne when your not willing to try and cure it, even when it takes alot of effort.

whos fault is it? of course its not our fault......

the same way its not the fault of a drug addict that hes taking drugs.

it makes him feel good! he likes it! hes brain likes it! but hes body doesnt......

same way goes here, it is our fault that once we have a possible cure, and we dont try it, it is our fault that we still have acne!

yes its hard, and some people prefer to eat tasty icecream rather then have clear face, the choice is yours!

you dont have to avoid this foods, really, you dont, you can eat as much as bread as you want and drink milk as much as you want. BUT, dont be suprised or sad that you have acne.

opinions are always welcome, just drop the attitude.

we are all in the same boat here.

what kind of opinion? im talking about PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

if i eat gluten/dairy/cashew/almonds i break out 2-3 days later! its that simple!

Edited by arqa22

Arqa I have been eating healthy for almost 3 months now and I still break out from time to time.... I know people who are HEALTH freaks on here and they still get acne.... I agree to some extent that diet has something to do with people getting acne but I also think that it has to do with genes etc aswell.

We do appreciate ur advice, most certainly, and I am glad that diet change cleared your skin, you are one of the lucky ones.

Regardless, I think eating healthy is better for us in the long run.

Regards the moaining ARQA, most of the posts on the site are of people 'moaning'. not a nice thing to say...you say you have been in this situation before, then why not show some empathy??

Edited by thisisnothollywood

I completely empathize with this topic, it's exactly how I'm feeling right now :( I have a cyst on my chin and a number of different red spots on my face, I feel so unattractive and self conscious. I had my acne under control the past few months (only the odd small pimple around my period due to hormones) but recently I've broken out so bad and I don't understand why.. I know there are people out there with worse acne than me, but I don't think people understand unless they suffer with acne about how bad it can really make you feel. I've lost count of the amount of times I've broke down in tears to my boyfriend, to my family, cried myself to sleep, skipped classes and work.. Its so hard not to let it bother you :( I constantly obsess over my skin! I've suffered with acne since I was 14 and I'm now 21, I expected my acne to get better the older I got but I'd say my acne has been at its worst from the age of 19 to 21!

true its hard, BUT, doest it better to have acne? everyone make their own choice.

maybe someone is not so desperate to clear their face so they keep eating foods that may cause them to breakout, ok, no problem.

BUT, when i see a post of someone crying about how bad acne makes him feel and hes taking days of his job ONLY cause of acne. i guess this person is a lil bit more then desperate to have clear face. then i come here, and try to help him to clear hes face, i open the same topic in every possible section and quote him directly and tell him what foods to avoid. hell, if he wouldnt respond to my comment here i would send him pm and tell him what foods may cause hes acne. cuz i know how "hard" it is emotionally to have acne, i had it, i had those month when i couldnt get out of my house cuz i was too emberessed. i know this horrible feeling, and thats why im so "agrresive" once i found this cure, wich also makes total sense also from logical point of view.

so whats the point of crying and moaning how acne ruins your life when you cant even make a lil bit of effort to cut some foods of your diet? back to the first question:what is better? to have acne? or to tell a friend you dont eat hes cake or dont eat some pasta when everyone do? each one make hes own choice, but dont cry that you have acne when your not willing to try and cure it, even when it takes alot of effort.

it makes him feel good! he likes it! hes brain likes it! but hes body doesnt......

same way goes here, it is our fault that once we have a possible cure, and we dont try it, it is our fault that we still have acne!

yes its hard, and some people prefer to eat tasty icecream rather then have clear face, the choice is yours!

you dont have to avoid this foods, really, you dont, you can eat as much as bread as you want and drink milk as much as you want. BUT, dont be suprised or sad that you have acne.

if i eat gluten/dairy/cashew/almonds i break out 2-3 days later! its that simple!

Fair enough. I prefer to have clear skin but nobody is perfect. We slip up and there you have it...

Also, this this is the only safe place fo people with acne to complain people in our real lives dont want to hear it or we dont want to tell them. So expect a bit of bitching its perfectly normal.

Arqa I have been eating healthy for almost 3 months now and I still break out from time to time.... I know people who are HEALTH freaks on here and they still get acne.... I agree to some extent that diet has something to do with people getting acne but I also think that it has to do with genes etc aswell.

We do appreciate ur advice, most certainly, and I am glad that diet change cleared your skin, you are one of the lucky ones.

Regardless, I think eating healthy is better for us in the long run.

Regards the moaining ARQA, most of the posts on the site are of people 'moaning'. not a nice thing to say...you say you have been in this situation before, then why not show some empathy??

good wishes mo chara.

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE....How does acne make you feel???

Makes me feel like taking a flamethrower to my face.

Your advice is good but you really need to work on your bedside manner. You can get your point across without being an ass about it. You often times come across as being a bit pushy and insensitive (not just on this post but on others), making those who you are 'trying to help' further feel like shit. Maybe that is just your personality and if it is, so be it but remember, it costs nothing to be pleasant and I'm sure you'd want the same level of empathy if you were in despair about your skin.

Just something to think about.

Sasch I totally agree...froma former acne sufferer, u think they would be abit more sympathetic....we are ALL in the same boat here.

Lets play nice.

"thisisnothollywood" this is my last advice for you.... and be sure that im 100% serious. before you dismiss it and just cuntiune suffering give it a try.. you have nothing to lose. i dont promise succes but i promise that you wont lose anything.

for me, if i masturbate too much [doesnt matter masturbation or sex, its the ejaculation itself that causes problem] i breakout. why? maybe cuz im 18 and my hormones are really high or something like that, maybe later in life i will be able to ejaculate more, who knows, but for now, i know that if i ejaculate more then 1-2 times in like 10-12 days-i break out.

where is the science behind it?

google:

ejaculation and DHT

DHT and acne

and there you go.

please try it, instead of just "giving up".

ill tell you all why im so "agressive" with my posts, cuz i suffered so badly from this crap that i cant stand even 1 more word about someone suffering from this sh1t. it pisses me off so badly, that people go through this suffering, i was there, i was so fukng mad and felt so bad, that now when i found my cure i want EVERYONE to try it. so..... good luck anyway....

As I said I rarely masterbate lol so wanking isnt my problem mate!

lol

Its a genetic thing for me. Mum has passed it on to me as she used to suffer from acne, as does my Aunt and cousin on Mums side.

arqua I think that for a lucky few acne is ONLY a food allergy. Perhaps you are one of those people. For most of us its very complicated and not a one issue problem, its about oil/hormones/genetics/inflamation etc ad nauseum. Food choices help, to be sure, in reducng inflammation and severity, but some of us could eat water and apples every day and still not be cured. What works for you wont work for us all. Be grateful for your success, and its nice you want to share with everybody but NOT all acne is a food allergy. There are raw vegans on thsi baord who still have acne. Hmmmmm, odd that but maybe its NOT all JUST an allergy. Edited by OPeggyGordon

I need a hug today

My skin was going so well, lots of white heads and huge amounts of blackjheads all over my nose.....really depressing. I have squeezed n squeezed in past n made the pores huge....ugh

I know how you feel. I recently turned 20 and, although i'm still young, i've always thought i'd be on top of my acne by this acne. We shouldn't lose hope though. If we think we can get rid of it, then we will someday. *hugs*