Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

Mosquito Bites?!

So sometimes I have mosquito bites on my face and I seriously can't tell which is acne and which are mosquito bites. I do put the regimen on my entire face regardless.

I noticed that the mosquito bites are immune to the BP. My question is - is there any harmful effect to your skin if you use the regimen on a mosquito bite?

Easy to tell, misquito bites are irregular shaped, not a perfect circle, red around it, and cloudy white figure. It itches, very sensative, just put some anti fungel itch cream on it, should go away

Funny you should post this. I was bit by a mosquito on the face on Tuesday... My face constantly itches, so I didn't even notice a mosquito landed on my cheek and bit me.

After getting bit by a mosquito try to wait several hours before touching your face or doing any part of the regimen. Don't itch it either, and the most severe part of the inflammation will subside. After that, go ahead and do the regimen as normal, and be super super gentle over the mosquito bite. Irritating the bite will cause it to swell up much larger than a pimple. To answer your question, I have not experienced any harmful effect or any lingering of mosquito bites after putting BP on them.

Well as I suppose mosquito bites are no longer sticks to your skin..They are no longer in just a few days..It can leave effect on your face of you use regimen....