Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey so I was thinking about buying an exfoliator for my skin. I have sensitive skin but not to sensitive. I have mild acne so only every now and than i'll get it bad. But I was wondering what is everybody using to exfoliate? Money is'nt a factor for me when it comes to my face so whatever you think is the best thing that works just let me know.

I would get an enzyme based exfoliant. You don't have to scrub or rub it in so it's great for acne prone skin. I use Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate and I adore it. It's a bit pricey though, I got mine in a set. But it's definitely worth the money if money isn't an issue. Another great exfoliant imo is Dermalogica's Skin Resurfacing cleanser, it's 30% lactic acid. It leaves me with a beautiful fresh glow and no flakies. My two favorites. Another pretty good one, which is more affordable, is the Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads. Let us know what you find!

Ha alright cool thanks! yeah im just looking for someting different...I think my skin's becoming like to used to the stuff i use now

And none of these clog you're pores? like their the non-comedigent stuff or whatever?