Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jacno

Is This Forum Depressing To You When You Read It To Long?

I have scars, i recently got on accutane this month, but last month i had a indent happen between my eyebrows, which folds my skin cricket when i frown, and i read all these stories about nothing has worked for people, its just so depressing. It doesn't help that i'm native (my skin is the same as mexican) so that i run the risk of hyperpigmentation if i use lasers. Of course I'm thinking that alot of us that are sad when browsing are just thinking, and not acting, maybe thats the problem. I'm on accutane for 6 months, then another 6 months waiting period, so basically a year. Mean while i have to muster up whatever strength to stay alive, i didn't know in this age it was so hard to fix little pieces of skin, i also didn't know that there are evil doctors, that just want to give you unnecessary surgerys for money, and nothing else.. I wish i could help us all, i'm just sad though at the moment. i'm glad there are people on this forum that are inspirations though. Oh sorry i didn't see there was a forum category for this kind of thing, i'm not sure how to delete this

Edited by jacno