Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am at 2 months (40 mg/day), and have been fortunate to already have amazing results. I have zero actives on my face and neck, down from about 10 at a time, many people have told me my face is glowing and I look good. My back still has a few actives. Some tips that worked for me:

- As soon as I stopped using any cleansers (even cetaphil), I found my face as a whole was much less irritated and broke out less. For a month I have only been washing my face only with water in the morning and night. At night I cover my face in glaxal base (amazing, non-irritating moisturizing cream), and I do the same in the morning except with less moisturizer. I believe moisturizing alot at night makes a big difference.

- Dry eyes - SYSTANE Original eye drops have worked amazingly well for me, much better than others, lasts very long

- Blistex Lip Medex works great for dry lips

- Few rashes on arms, moisturizing gets rid of them

- Also supplementing with Vitamin D (1000IU/day), and fish oil capsules

- After taking the accutane pill with a meal...wait an hour before drinking alot of water. I figure it might increase absorption

Good luck

Edited by Cooool