Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aviont

Mission Dermarolling On The Way

So, after lots of research and lots of sufferings i gave dermarolling a try(coz, its cheap and heard to be effective as well). I have lurked a lot in this scars section regarding any home cure or non-cosmetic cure.. but, i guess those won't work for me at least!

I will upload my pictures asap but let me share my experience first, the clinic was tip top.. the derm is my favourite and as far as now, i share great rapport with him. He's the guy who suggested me accutane and now i'm acne free within 18yrs. because of him. The roller is 1.5mm, so he has to use anaesthetic cream to numb the area. I was quite tensed how much will it hurt but it doesn't or i can it's least to ignore. Feels great after that as the micro swelling(thats what it is called i guess) made my skin looks a lot better! Though he told me, it won't last long, i wish it do... Anyways, my pictures will be there tommorow and i also want to know, how you guys get cured/not cured by dermarolling, anything regarding micro needling is appreciated.

post-144105-0-35368400-1316934890_thumb.

post-144105-0-73136800-1316935536_thumb.

post-144105-0-35368400-1316934890_thumb.

post-144105-0-73136800-1316935536_thumb.

Edited by Aviont

aww.. no response! whatever, it's my third day after dermarolling and still swelling continues. Atleast it seems better than depressed scars. I know, i look like shit with these scars and dermarolling might not help that dramatically what i expect. Still i hope i will look good someday with bubbling confidence and tons of self esteem but for that, i need to try.. so, i'm trying the much i'm capable of.....

Edited by Aviont

Your scars are exactly like mine, I start dermarolling in june at 6 weeks interval with 1.5 mm dermaroller (540 pins).

So, hows your skin? is there some improvement?

No improvement i made only 1 treatment this friday will be the second.

If no results after 1 year i will dermarolling a small area of my face every friday, maybe i will get some results like ray's dermaroller on youtube. Right now i'm afraid to do it every week with 1.5 mm.

bro wow i cant believe there is another person like me who has similar scarring. ive done 4 months of derma stamping and i can say it works. the scars become less deep. i cant say its completely gone though. i have moved on to tca crossing. the method of stamping i used was aggressive. i would stamp my scars until they bleed over and over again. i would do this once every two weeks.

oh.. shit..shit..shit... the scars are getting deep again!! i will be the same again.. i heard the real effects of dermarolling start showing off after 2 or 3 weeks, so i'm highly hopefull but somewhere my intuition is suggesting it might not work...!

Hey guys, tell me something do these scars look really that horible??? i mean that much to make me ugly? If you suggest anything i may also post my full picture.

Whoever told you that you see results in 2-3 weeks clearly had no clue what they were talking about. You will not see results for months. Im talking 6-12 months. Any results a person sees in 2-3 weeks is microswelling or just being a wishful thinker and lieing to themselves.

6-12!!!! that's like too much! anyway, if i have to wait for the good i will be patient, but the problem is that the results are not certain. I mean, derm didn't assured any real time neither any percentage of general improvement. I'm blind walking to a not so lonely road because most of the people with dermarolling experience weren't that happy or those who were only had few scars, not as severe as mine!

After like one week, i'm back to normal which is quite ugly but i prefer to say it normal for the last 8 months.

Well..well..well, just today i had my 2nd sitting done for dermarolling or what they say.. micro needling procedure! This time, the derm was too hard on me.... i felt those needles pinching but i'm happy, cause i think it may work. This derm is always confusing me about my improvement by upcoming sittings, last time(which was my 1st sitting) he said that actual results will seem visual 2-3 months after 2nd or 3rd sitting and by this time.. he's just saying my condition will generally improve according to the number of sittings! Come'on, i need something concrete! i'm just dying every other day... and the derm or my mother are saying i'm going psycho over this stuff!!!!angry.png

Anyway, i'm going to upload my current pic tommorow. As for now, the swelling looks well... and 50% of the people i met regularly said yah... it is working..while the other half is letting me depressed! :(

First of all, i've used a dermaroller and now a dermastamp and i prefer much more the dermastamp. It is so much easier to use and less painfull (i still use EMLA though). My opinion is that the stamp works beter because the needles go straight in the skin...

Healing2.0, you are right... it takes a loooooot of time to see some difference but you can speed up the progress for a bit. In the morning i take 1000mg of vitamin c and 1000mg msm which is good for the improvement of the skin and scars. http://www.all-natural.com/msm.html . After taking it every day 1 month long, i do see improvement. The scars become more flat :D But still there is much to do... In the evening a little copper peptide on the scars and then go to bed. And then every six weeks the dermastamp 1.5 mm. This regime is easy to follow and for me it works :) I hope for others too..