Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneeHater

Dan's Moisturizer Leaves A Little Residue

Hey so i've been using dan's moisturizer for awhile now, and i noticed that i get a residue on my face. The moisturizer doesnt complete dry so it actually rubs off like dead skin. So i was wondering if anyone else is getting the same problem and how did they deal with that? Any suggestions of a different moisturizer or method of putting on moisturizer?

The same thing happened to me when I was on DKR. It would clump up and roll off like little balls. It helped when I spaced out the steps a bit longer, giving everything more time to dry.

What you are seeing is the BP and the moisturizer clumping together. If you space these too steps out a little bit more, it will give the BP some more time to dry, and therefore hopefully ridding the residue/clumping problem.

Agree with the above two posts, PLUS i find that when I am rubbing in my moisturiser, if I stop just before its completely absorbed and let the rest dry naturally, it seems to not ball up.