Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vapor1

Vitamin Water

I think some vitamin water flavors may be a good alternative to soda and juices. For instance, I had this vitamin water zero XXX flavor that was pretty good.

ingredients:

Nutrition Facts

i tried one of those the other day, almost made me throw it back up. id much rather drink a peppermint ice tea or a lemon tea (unsweetened), if you like it stick to it, no harm with those. gatorade isnt all that bad if you are actually working out or sweating a lot, it helps restore some of those things lost, yes it has sugar, but if you are working if off then there is no harm done.

^ gatorade is bad for me because of the insulin spike it causes. Stevia doesn't raise blood sugar and fructose isn't bad (like 20-30)

^ gatorade is bad for me because of the insulin spike it causes. Stevia doesn't raise blood sugar and fructose isn't bad (like 20-30)

Negative, The body regulates its glucose level—the primary source of energy for the brain, muscles, and other essential cells - by the actions of different hormones. These hormones include insulin (which lowers the blood sugar level) and other chemicals which raise blood sugar (such as glucagon, growth hormone, and epinephrine).

if your blood sugar levels are out of balance it is a liver and pancreas problem, that is if you are getting sugar in your diet...