Starting The Regime...

Notifications
Clear all

Starting The Regimen Today!

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 09/24/2011 7:58 pm

well first off, follow the regimen strictly. do only the things it says, dont do anything else, at least until youre clear.

and i think the most important thing is that you shouldnt give up.

at least give the regimen 2 or 3 months to see if your skins improving, because it will get worse around the third week (but thats a good sign, it means its working)

yeah, thats about it. good luck!

MemberMember
(@avenger)

Posted : 09/25/2011 5:28 am

good luck with the regimen, i'll just echo what has already been said.

Follow the steps accurately enough, and don't be tempted to change or add variables until you're skin is clear of active acne!

MemberMember
(@avenger)

Posted : 09/25/2011 4:22 pm

Thank you! smile.png

I'm religiously following the steps. It's nice to come on here and see such strict guidelines-- with other products I felt like I had to figure everything out on my own, which never resulted in anything good. My face is a a tiny bit better after a few days, but it itches, which is annoying :/

The the that's very different to me in the cleanser. I've always figured that the harder I scrub my face, the better it would be (haha oh I was so wrong), so being extremely gentle & light with the cleanser is very new and eye opening to me.

The harder you scrub something, the cleaner it will be, that's logical. However, majorities of people (we've all been there at one point) will scrub their face in hope that it will somewhat improve their skin, but will ultimately face the consequences.

Scrubbing = irritation = acne.

Gentle cleansing = less to no irritation = improvement in acne.

Simple equation :)

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/16/2013 4:29 pm

Ahhh this thread is so inspiring. Thanks for coming back! :)

I love your avatar too. So happy for you. <3

Do you have any before/after pics?