Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NStocks

Drinking Aloe Vera Juice For Jawline Acne?

Hi,

I've had mild jawline acne for over 18 months now and I'm really fed up of it because it's not clearing up.

I've eliminated dairy, gluten, wheat and sugars from my digest (I eat blueberries only).

I've already taken saw palmetto for 3 months and it didn't do anything. I'm currently taking burdock root.

I drink LOADS of water and herbal tea and use natural skicare.

Would drinking aloe vera help my jawline acne? I know it's suppose to be "hormonal" but I can't control my hormones any more that what I already do! I've also read thaw jawline acne may be poor digestion, even though I eat well. (could too much green leafy vegetables cause problems?

Thank you

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I wake to these red raised bumps every single day and they are always on my jawline close to my neck. Sometimes they start out flat and become raised within a day then linger for about a week. I thought they were an allergy to a particular food but after a year of journaling everything I eat and ingest I am no closer to figuring out what food, if any causes them. I first thought it was a gluten thing as everytime I ate pizza or a bagel I would get one of these welt like bumps. I stopped gluten, dairy, eggs and processed food and only eat lean meats and good grains. I also only eat blueberries!! I was eating more fruits but if I got a bump after eating any other fruits I would then cut them out. I go thru periods where I dont get them for several days, even weeks and then bam!! This past week has been bad for me and I now feel like I've developed food phobias. I as well have tried Saw Palmetto and even Spironolactone would no positive results...Lets keep hoping

Edited by wicky

Your diet is much like mine! I don't think it's diet anymore, I think it's hormonal which is harder to 'diagnose'. I'm going to get some Zinc + Vit. C softgels tomorrow see if that makes any difference. My acne is quite mild but it's when someone looks at you from the side, you can tell that they are staring at the jawline :(

I'm still going to continue with burdock root though, it's a blood purifier... Also, you could try Tejaswini ClearSkin Capsules by Cholayil, they didn't work for me but they are suppose to be good... indian herbs all natural!

I'm also increasing the amount of excersise I do... I get really bad lower back pain which causes stress which sometime makes me eat biscuits and junk, so I'm getting a decent chair soon too (herman miller). It's not directly linked to acne but the things it can trigger will be eliminated.

Guest Timehealsall

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I wake to these red raised bumps every single day and they are always on my jawline close to my neck. Sometimes they start out flat and become raised within a day then linger for about a week. I thought they were an allergy to a particular food but after a year of journaling everything I eat and ingest I am no closer to figuring out what food, if any causes them. I first thought it was a gluten thing as everytime I ate pizza or a bagel I would get one of these welt like bumps. I stopped gluten, dairy, eggs and processed food and only eat lean meats and good grains. I also only eat blueberries!! I was eating more fruits but if I got a bump after eating any other fruits I would then cut them out. I go thru periods where I dont get them for several days, even weeks and then bam!! This past week has been bad for me and I now feel like I've developed food phobias. I as well have tried Saw Palmetto and even Spironolactone would no positive results...Lets keep hoping

list exactly what your diet consists of (Which meat and grains)

Hi,

I've had mild jawline acne for over 18 months now and I'm really fed up of it because it's not clearing up.

I've eliminated dairy, gluten, wheat and sugars from my digest (I eat blueberries only).

I've already taken saw palmetto for 3 months and it didn't do anything. I'm currently taking burdock root.

Would drinking aloe vera help my jawline acne? I know it's suppose to be "hormonal" but I can't control my hormones any more that what I already do! I've also read thaw jawline acne may be poor digestion, even though I eat well. (could too much green leafy vegetables cause problems?

Thank you

could maybe just be puberty acne.

Hi,

Thank you

blueberries have a lot of sugar though?

I eat a fair amount of nuts and seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, almond, walnut and linseeds), everyday in my (homemade) breakfast. I've researched and found that the omega 6 content is much higher compared to the omega 3 content which could cause a hormonal imbalance. I do however take 2 omega 3 capsules per day.

Blueberries are low in sugar. "

The blueberry contains myrtillin and pterostilbene, both of which tend to control or lower elevated blood sugar levels. Blueberry leaves are also good the excessive sugar that may be in the blood. In fact, dried blueberry leaves as tea have been used in the past to regulate insulin."

I'm almost 21 so puberty is definitely near it's end. Is there anything else I can do? I use Manuka Honey every night for around 30 minutes as a face mask which is helping quite a lot!

Edited by NStocks