Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjn

Any One Here Studying Nano Technology Or Nano Robotics?

Will it ever be possible to build a robot small enough to enter your pores? I just think this is the best way to unclog your pores or deliver medication directly to the problem area.

Guest pokemonster

i wonder about this too, i imagine there could be alot and different robots in us who could manage our health in microscopic level and more advancedly, also there would be kinda robots that could protect our skin and allways look for it to be in the best shape, we could program the shape and state we want our skin/face to be and then those robots would just deal with it and maintain it. also maybe in future would be possible to shift looks at all (its so inconvenient to have just one look and for some ppl even inappropriate when u think about it) and so many different other things. i think far in future will be truly exciting times, not like now, and acne shit wont be even under question regardless what u can or cannot eat. however alot of problems will come too i think, bcs imagine those robots obtaining independent intelligence and wanting to go astray from what they are programmed to, afterall if they were made smart enough to deal with such complex problems why couldnt they do something unpredicted too maybe? well dunno ofc, and with slowness of everything, deffinately we wont know anything of that anyway >_>