Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjn

Do You Ever Feel Angry?

The anger is not directed particularly at anything or anyone. You just feel pissed off and get the sudden urge to break something. It usually happens to me as i am washing up and getting ready for work . Thanks a lot acne!

The anger is not directed particularly at anything or anyone. You just feel pissed off and get the sudden urge to break something. It usually happens to me as i am washing up and getting ready for work . Thanks a lot acne!

I just feel helpless. Frustrated. And yeah, I often feel a sudden urge to punch the wall. Life ain't fair, that's for sure.

Yea I get that feeling sometimes. Like I'll see my face in the mirror all covered up in acne medication and moisturizer and I'll start thinking about how I do all this effort of putting on this crap 2 times a day and it barely helps.

Edited by dieacnedie!

Yes, I get really pissed off when people look at me (even if i'm not breaking out). If it's someone I'm close with (like family or sometimes even friends) I will snap at them for some stupid reason--anything to make them go away. I have become the biggest party pooper EVER.

We bespotted types must have a major streak of tesosterone induced violence (ps I am female). I'd like to think this is why my ancestors survived long enough for my existance...

We bespotted types must have a major streak of tesosterone induced violence (ps I am female). I'd like to think this is why my ancestors survived long enough for my existance...

'Bespotted types' - that sounds much cuter than it actually is!

I have gotten angry before and my vanity mirror has suffered (as did the shoe I threw at it), but my usual response to a horrible breakout is just to cry because I'm a sissy.

I've lost count of the number of times I've cried my eyes out into my pillow, feeling so isolated about it when it's out of control. I don't mind admitting that, I'd rather be open about it than downplay it. I've had a couple of really emotional moments in recent weeks, but then I have been more emotional about a few other things in my life so I think the acne has been the thing which has just pushed me that bit further.

But generally, I'm not really an angry person. Feelings don't seem to manifest themselves that way in me and, if they do, I like to see if I can channel that energy into something creative.

Yes, I do get mad. Most frustrated.

I'm a lot calmer about it than I used to be years ago, though.

When people (my family...especially) make comments though, it puts me in an instantly bad mood.

I'm angry right now, sitting here on my PC listening to music but also listening to my room-mate fucking next door, the walls are very thin. He seems to be pretty good at it unless shes faking.

I get mad sometimes... mostly just desperate and overwhelming depressed... but sometimes I get frustrated enough that I get mad. I had such perfect skin... and then SUDDENLY I have horrible acne... it just seems so drastic and unfair that I can go from having a literally flawless complexion to severe acne in less than a week... and then still be dealing with it 2 months later...

Yep, anytime I think about anything I don't like about myself I suddenly get a burst of anger but I don't show it around others. It's usually when I rethink of something stupid I said though. But it only started a couple years ago. Acne literally started driving me mad. I would get so frustrated because I would supposed to be leaving for work but instead be trying to stop my skin from bleeding... And then I'd arrive to work late AND ugly! AWESOME! LOL... Anyway, thank God for accutane! Even though I still consider my skin pretty bad.

I feel angry most of the time jajaja i just try my best to keep it cool...cause when i get angry...everything falls apart. I just try to watch funny videos or movies, anything that would keep my mind out of acne...which honestly...it´s actually most of the time. I just got over acne...even though i still have acne. I just let it go, Besides where i live you just get tire of seeing people with full acne in their faces. I´m lucky enough that my acne is mild...but it´s still acne and i hate it!...and now i can´t even go outside without a little bit of makeup.

Life is good guys...is cruel sometimes, we have jerks everywhere that would make nasty comments about us because they don´t have, nothing better to do with and in their life. So..we should enjoy it to the fullest...life is too short to be worrying about acne...besides is 21th century...like now this days people get to have more acne than years back when people had most of the time clear skin.