Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyjoe

Anyone Going To Use Melanotan After They Finish Accutane?

i read about it and i like what i heard... for ppl who dont know its an injection that changes the pigmentation in ur skin making it tanned.... once u stop injecting it fades like a regular tan though..

i missed an entire summer of tanning because accutane so this would be a way to get some colour (im italian so it sucks for me to look so white lol)

anyone else considering it?

Have you considered a spray tan? That way you're not injecting yourself with god-knows-what to change the actual pigmentation of your skin. I've read articles about it and it generally looks like a dodgy, terrible idea.

Hey that is so cool, I would love to use that as I am pale to begin with but bc of Accutane I've been even more careful and am now even more pale. Are there any side effects to this? Is it a prescription? How long will I be tanned for one injection (and where do they inject the needle?).

Hey that is so cool, I would love to use that as I am pale to begin with but bc of Accutane I've been even more careful and am now even more pale. Are there any side effects to this? Is it a prescription? How long will I be tanned for one injection (and where do they inject the needle?).

if you google melanotan it will give you a lot of good info

what i know of it is that it was first made for ppl with pale skin to help them not get skin cancer when they go in the sun. side effects include darkening of moles and freckles and appearance of new moles and freckles. they go away once u stop though. it is not fda approved but it is not illegal. injections are usually 0.5mg to 1 mg and and take that amount once a day every day until you hit around 30 mg and thats when ppl usually get pretty dark. ive heard htey then do a maintenance of one injection or 2 a week. uv exposure helps you tan quicker as well

apparantly u inject it in ur abdomen fat