Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneeHater

Dryness

OK so i've been on the regime for about 6 weeks now and i've been seeing positive results. So i do the regime precisely as dan does it, Morning and Night time but for some reason I get flakiness during the day but not at night. Well my problem is that i have school during the day and its really embarrising to have flaky skin and walking around school all day. I've tryed jojoba oil but i still get flakiness and i also breakout when i use jojoba oil so i stopped using it. So what should i do?!

i have the same problem, i always get flakiness around my mouth and sometimes near my temples :/

a lot of people recommend AHA+ but i feel like it doesnt help with the dryness

a couple days ago i sorta glopped on moisturizer (the one from this website) and it helped, but i tried it again and it didnt work as much

so i think it might have something to do with balancing how much BP and moisturizer you use (maybe a little more moisturizer than BP, but im not sure, im still experimenting with it)

i have the same problem, i always get flakiness around my mouth and sometimes near my temples :/

a lot of people recommend AHA+ but i feel like it doesnt help with the dryness

a couple days ago i sorta glopped on moisturizer (the one from this website) and it helped, but i tried it again and it didnt work as much

so i think it might have something to do with balancing how much BP and moisturizer you use (maybe a little more moisturizer than BP, but im not sure, im still experimenting with it)

ya i have dryness in the same spots.AHA works some days for me, its weird LOL

but ya i live in vancouver which rains a lot so mayb it has to do something wit the moisture in the air,