Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LiveLaughFart

Does Sweating Cause Bacne...?

Idk why but, ive been noticing small bumps on my upper back and I've recently been going to the gym. I wear really tight clothes to the gym and sweat alottt and dont take a shower after, I just change my clothes when I get home. Could sweating while wearing tight clothing cause breakouts?

I've stopped going to the gym to find out :/

And my current diet is raw fruits and vegetables...it's slowly working bc I'm not getting any new pimples on my face at all. the old pimples are slowwly drying. I'm gonna water fast for 2-3 days to speed up the process. I wish I could eat eggs...im so depressed bc im hungry. but its ok as long as it makes me clear, ill never enjoy a cooked meal again!

I wish I could workout because it made my skin glow afterwords and make me stress free for at least an hour.

Idk why but, ive been noticing small bumps on my upper back and I've recently been going to the gym. I wear really tight clothes to the gym and sweat alottt and dont take a shower after, I just change my clothes when I get home. Could sweating while wearing tight clothing cause breakouts?

I've stopped going to the gym to find out :/

And my current diet is raw fruits and vegetables...it's slowly working bc I'm not getting any new pimples on my face at all. the old pimples are slowwly drying. I'm gonna water fast for 2-3 days to speed up the process. I wish I could eat eggs...im so depressed bc im hungry. but its ok as long as it makes me clear, ill never enjoy a cooked meal again!

I wish I could workout because it made my skin glow afterwords and make me stress free for at least an hour.

no, sweating doesn't cause acne, not for me anyways. i work outside all day long, and drive usually 2 hours with a shirt soaked in sweat, of course that goes away with ac or down, but i never get acne on my back. i take a short shower when i get home (with no soaps applied to my back or chest), and I have no acne on my back or chest. i think if you rinse off in the shower it will improve, i say no to soaps though, as those will dry out your skin and create more problem areas.