Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

whenever i go into a pool and swim, when i get out of the pool a whole bunch of white things protrude out of my pores and they are impossible to take out. Im talking about like millions of them! Makes me not swim anymore :( anyone know why this is happening? Do i have whiteheads under the surface of my skin and when i swim they are visible? I need to get rid of this nonsense!

I heard that going swimming actually helps? The chlorine cleanses your face so maybe that's it pulling out all the gunk? But I'm scared to try it because pools can be filthy as well....

Guest james123321

I heard that going swimming actually helps? The chlorine cleanses your face so maybe that's it pulling out all the gunk? But I'm scared to try it because pools can be filthy as well....

No- swimming in a chlorine pool does not pull all the gunk out....just no......

No- swimming in a chlorine pool does not pull all the gunk out....just no......

thank you all for the input, anyone with an answer? haha

the chlorine probably aggravates your skin or something. which is weird, because when i get out the pool my skin is always a little better/calmer than usual. but it gets SO DRY after my face dries (like it gets all tight and flakey)

do you touch your face while youre in the pool? that might do it maybe

thats really weird though, ive been swimming four times a week, three hours each for seven years and ive never had that. if its possible i would just stay out of the pool

the chlorine probably aggravates your skin or something. which is weird, because when i get out the pool my skin is always a little better/calmer than usual. but it gets SO DRY after my face dries (like it gets all tight and flakey)

do you touch your face while youre in the pool? that might do it maybe

thats really weird though, ive been swimming four times a week, three hours each for seven years and ive never had that. if its possible i would just stay out of the pool

I see what your saying, thanks! i havent been to the pool in a while and will be in one on saturday. Ill see how it goes lol

whenever i go into a pool and swim, when i get out of the pool a whole bunch of white things protrude out of my pores and they are impossible to take out. Im talking about like millions of them! Makes me not swim anymore sad.png anyone know why this is happening? Do i have whiteheads under the surface of my skin and when i swim they are visible? I need to get rid of this nonsense!

the white stuff is just snot it happens to everyone, it clears sinuses. it isnt actually the chlorine that does this, this will happen in a lake or in the ocean as well. it is the pressure gradient applied to your open air passages while under water, and under pressure, and when you come up for air it is a drastic decrease in pressure and water wants to flow outward, bringing anything in the sinus region with it.

whenever i go into a pool and swim, when i get out of the pool a whole bunch of white things protrude out of my pores and they are impossible to take out. Im talking about like millions of them! Makes me not swim anymore sad.png anyone know why this is happening? Do i have whiteheads under the surface of my skin and when i swim they are visible? I need to get rid of this nonsense!

the white stuff is just snot it happens to everyone, it clears sinuses. it isnt actually the chlorine that does this, this will happen in a lake or in the ocean as well. it is the pressure gradient applied to your open air passages while under water, and under pressure, and when you come up for air it is a drastic decrease in pressure and water wants to flow outward, bringing anything in the sinus region with it.

Im sorry, but im almost one hundred percent positive it isnt snot lol because what im talking about is basically white comedones in my pores that start to stick out and are easily visible....only in my pores, not out of my nose

Edited by ThroughHymn