Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nyasha123

Recommendations for mild/moderate acne please??

I am 25 year old female. African American with dark brown skin

my forehead has become a major problem for me. I dont know if its always been like this or im just notiicing it. but I have a few ice pick scars on my forehead from a few major breakouts. then I have these small speckled dark spots/really really small pots on my forehead from using bioclair that has steroids in it. it makes my forehead look really aged. ): what can i do to get rid of it? it bothers me a lot and I find myself obsessing over it all the time. makeup helps with the hyperpigmentation but not the texture. other people have told me i have okay skin, that it looks fine but it bothers me that my forehead isnt' tight and smooth and clear of hyperigmentation and damage from steroids., it seems like i can remedy it with the right products. i would like to try that before spending big bucks at the derm

also, along the bridge of my nose, i have these micro white bumps that look as though its under the skin. you cant pop them or squeeze them at all. what is that?

Guest Mferrell200

Try something more organic like a herbal treatment. I've used something called Manuka Oil and I started to see results instantly. They sell the products online. Let me know if you want their info.

Dan's regimen

by the way, you might spend more buying producst instead of going with a professional. Go to the derm first, its my personal advice