Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xReactionz

On the road to getting clear with the regimen

9/21/2011

I got my products today in the mail pictures with update and pics soon stay tuned!

Attached is everything I will be using.

9/22/2011

Pores are smaller and redness has seemed to fade overnight! One thing that impressed me was before I went to sleep my nose is usually oily and there was no sign of oil anywhere. Only shiny from the moisturizer and jojoba oil. Can't wait to see how tomorrow turns out. My skins not even dry after using a pea sized amount of BP twice yesterday so I will slightly apply more as the days go on.

9/23/2011

No new acne has formed or even showed signs of forming. My skin refuses to be flakey yet so I am happy. Ever so slowley ramping up my BP. Only one spot on my bottom left lip appears to stand out but it was the biggest one before i even started and it's now flat and looks as there is nothing left in it and just needs time to heal up. This progress is amazing...... shoulda used the 3 step system a long time ago lol.

9/24-25/2011

No new acne, everything else is fading and I am happy with the results still. I will post a before and now picture a week apart monday to show the difference!

9/26/2011

No new acne again! Just waiting for the usual area to clear up once and for all.

post-157925-0-40317200-1316633500_thumb.

post-157925-0-40317200-1316633500_thumb.

Edited by xReactionz