Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lee Yum

What creams should I use when/after Derma Rolling?

Hi there! Im new to these forums so welcome all!

I am 25 years old and live in the UK. After seeing a few dermatoligist they recommended Derma Rolling for my condition but the process doesnt really fit into my work shedule as I travel all over the world and never really know when ill be back. For this reason I have researched it and bought a Dr Roller Derma Roller to try to do it myself.

My condition is as follows:

- I have a 'n' shaped scar on the bridge of my nose from being assaulted (this is my main concern)

- Got sun burnt abroad and damaged my skin especially on my nose and around the scar

- Have larger than normal pore espeically on my nose

- sensitive skin that goes red easily and has an ambient redness to it. I think this is from sun damage over the years.

- The skin on my face is slightly dry yet oily

- I dont really get spots anymore but my pores always block everyday on my nose

I only use water to wash my face with and use Boots No7 advanced hydration moisuriser.

My question is: What creams should I use when/after derma rolling that is best suited for my condition?

Any help would be great because this has been getting me down for years.

Ive done a but more research and I think its s Vitamin C cream im after. I cant really seem to find any in the UK can anyone direct me to them?

Also, This is the creams I got with the kit: Jobana Q10 and Marvita Aloe Vera Creme. Are these any good for my condition?

Ive done a but more research and I think its s Vitamin C cream im after. I cant really seem to find any in the UK can anyone direct me to them?

Also, This is the creams I got with the kit: Jobana Q10 and Marvita Aloe Vera Creme. Are these any good for my condition?

What about the body shop vitamin C serum? Thats something I've been considering but not sure if it is any good? Any clue?

I use temproline professional which is expensive however the largest bottle has lasted me 3 months while using it twice a day and it doesnt feel like Im gonna need a new bottle soon. 20% l-ascorbic acid is the vitamin serum you seek. Look for it on amazon. Idk if I can post links on here but just go to amazon and type in vitamin C serum. arrange them by review rating. Some companies sell an expensive product while others sell it for 1/5th the price and people seem to like it just the same.