Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Inf3rn0_44

Help me with this? I'd like to find a solution. I feel I am close.

Guest Inf3rn0_44

Throughout personal research and coming to my wit's end after trying loads of stuff to help me. I am still stuck with acne. Not crazy just medium acne thought the face and a little on my back. My skin gets oily in the day and its very annoying. I want to get rid of all of this and just live normally.

Now these are my general rules that I go by for acne. Acne is an overgrowth of parasites, fungus, metal and bacteria.

After realizing these factors, I immediately got rid of my toxic amalgam mercury fillings (2). But a while back before that, I was on doxycycline. During that period I actually got totally clear skin. But I don't want to be taking antibiotics everyday. And also the fact they made me feel very sick after having them. So I stopped and in 3 weeks my skin was back to where it originally was. I wanted to find a solution naturally.

I already eat 100% organic, take probiotics, I tried a 3 day apple fast, and I am currently taking Spirulina, Pau D' Arco, Oil of Oregano, Garlic and parsley supplements and more. Does anyone know of what could be bothering me.

I drink kefir to added probiotics, but not milk. And I eat a crazy amount of fruits everyday.

stop washing your face with soaps, creams or whatever else. do not touch your face. allow your skin to heal naturally, you are providing more then necessary for it to do its job. soaps and anything else irritate the skin, dry it out, and causes an imbalance in your oil production, and it strips your acid mantle. stop doing this so your skins oils can balance out and your skin can form a correct acid mantle once again, it fights bacteria all by itself.

Guest Inf3rn0_44

Ok, I will try to eat more veggies. The thing is after taking antibiotics for a while, my bodies good intestinal flora died. And then the bad bacteria managed to over grow into candida. Now a have a white film on the back part of my tongue and I really sleepy after eating anything. I feel like if I could eliminate candida once and for all, I could heal my skin problem too. Any advice for that?

^Yes. Avoid high glycemic load meals, drinks and snacks. Take the probiotics. And consume a lot of sulfur rich foods like the above mentiond greens, broccoli, cabbage, onions, garlic, eggs, etc. And you could also take a couple tablespoons of coconut oil as a supplement as well as start using it in cooking. And there are other antifungal supplements you could try if you want.

Guest Inf3rn0_44

I tried many anti fungal methods, but I still have a white tongue. So fungus is still pretty prevalent in my body. I have taken Pau D' Arco, Oil Of Oregano, A special candida cure process, a three day apple fast detox(didn't create ToxicFlushSyndrome with me) Coconut oil, Food grade hydrogen peroxide home treatment, Garlic and Parsley supplements and a few more as an antifungals. I tried taking those for a few weeks and only had minor improvements for the beginning portion. I read that if I increase my blood oxygen level, I will systemically kill off all parasites, fungus and other bad things from my blood. That is where the peroxide came in, and it didn't really work. I am running out of ideas and I just want to get rid of candida since I know that is why I have poor memory, always tired, get sleepy after food, low energy and more. This all came from the Doxyciline I took for my skin for about 2 months. I want to do a systemic Candida detox. Even if I change my diet to only vegtables, the candida will solely survive of my blood sugar making me tired even more. So I ask you guys now, what do I do? Do I go to a doctor and get Anti fungal medication? How can I do this detox?

Avoid high glycemic foods and consume anti-fungal foods/nutrients and take probiotics. A few weeks of antifungals isn't enough. And how would eating nothing but apples do anything but worsen a candida overgrowth?

Also, the coconut oil, in addition to being antimicrobial, with provide the energy you aren't getting from the sugar you should be avoiding. Medium chain fatty acids go straight to the liver and form ketone bodies that are an alternative source of fuel. The same ketone bodies that are formed in extreme low carb diets like Atkins.

And you consumed hydrogen peroxide? I thought you were trying to undo the damage you already did with the antibiotics?

Edited by alternativista

Guest Inf3rn0_44

Great then, I have a new bottle of Coconut Oil that I didn't really use too much. The recommendation says 4 tablets a day, and I have lots of good probiotic supplements and I always have kefir and yogurts ready. I will try to cut down on the fruits that have lots of sugar in them, that will be the hardest part.

And the hydrogen peroxide was very diluted to like .025 of 8oz and its a naturally occurring thing. Our body makes it and its found in breast milk.

So how long do I have to keep up taking these supplements, and I want to know if this will really help me out in the end. I really do appreciate your advice.

And the hydrogen peroxide was very diluted to like .025 of 8oz and its a naturally occurring thing. Our body makes it and its found in breast milk.

But that doesn't mean you want to ingest more of it.

Guest Inf3rn0_44

Have you ever tried oil pulling with coconut oil?

No what is it?