Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopethisworks!

How long til i see some improvement?

Hi everyone, I've been using the Regimen for 2 months now and my skin does not seem to be getting any better.

I started using it to clear my "monthly" breakouts and now I wake up with a new break out every morning!

This never happened to me before!

I also went off my birth control this past April so I would think my hormone levels should be equaling out by now.

Any advice? How much longer should I use this?

HELP!

As a side note I switched from a hormonal birth control to a non-hormonal birth control in January of this year and I didn't get back to normal hormonal functionality until maybe June or July.. Sometimes it takes a while for your hormones to adjust unfortunately. My acne was AWFUL in the in-between stages.

Maybe you are still purging? I don't know, it's really hard to know if someone is doing the Regimen perfect at all times... There are a million different factors. Do you pick or touch? Do you wash your pillowcases regularly? Sleep on your side with your face touching the pillow? Using clean towels? Try to think about things along those lines to see why you might not be having any improvement.

Thanks for the advice. I really don't know what's going on. The only thing I have messed up on was missing a morning last weekend because we went camping. Otherwise towels, pillow cases, sheets....anything that touches my face is always clean! I won't even makeout with my husband at this point because i don't want to cause irritation. :(

I mean my face went from a couple zits a month to TONS!!! I've always had oily skin and I went through a dry period when i first started this in July but now it's oily again. What does that mean?