Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What was the consensus on Naicin? I remember it was a huge topic of discussion a while back.

I heard it helps with depression as well as gaining muscle, so I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

naicin acts like a diuretic, it flushes your system out, a lot of people use it to clean toxins out of the body, number one example people use it for is to get rid of THC. people also use it to lose weight, because it essentially makes you pee a lot, making your bodies water weight less and less. body builders use it to lose the water weight before a competition, not to build muscle.

Edited by freeliving

naicin acts like a diuretic, it flushes your system out, a lot of people use it to clean toxins out of the body, number one example people use it for is to get rid of THC. people also use it to lose weight, because it essentially makes you pee a lot, making your bodies water weight less and less. body builders use it to lose the water weight before a competition, not to build muscle.

I saw a study (I don't know how reliable) that it helps boost testosterone levels. Also heard (haven't looked into it) that it helps with depression.

I saw a study (I don't know how reliable) that it helps boost testosterone levels. Also heard (haven't looked into it) that it helps with depression.

I thought you participated in the discussions last time it was the 'big thing.' There's quite a few reasons why it would be beneficial. None that I could find why it would work miracles. And from what I recall, most of the people that claimed miracles broke out again.

How are you doing?