Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have some ice pick scars that aren't really responding to tca cross. They aren't too deep, pretty shallow for the most part, but deep enough where it bothers me. My question is - has anyone had good results from punch excision? I heard it leaves a scar, but is the scar really noticeable? I have like 4 or 5 bigger ice picks that I want to get rid of - some of the smaller ones are responding to tca cross and are probably even shallow enough that they will respond to peels and microdermabrasion (I'm buying a professional kit and will it use every two weeks).

If you are the right candidate for punch excision, then yes it would proabably be for the best i mean wouldnt u have a line instead of a indent/hole?

Also if you are gonna do any scar revision make sure u have the right products for the healing processs which is the most important phase after the procedure.

look into LED lights and copper peptides.

How big is the line? Is it more obvious than the hole? or less obvious? I just don't want a deep and obvious line to replace the hole.

cant say for sure because i have never done wit but u can research peoples experience with it here on the boards.