Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doozyjr

How do I tame this bad boy? (Picture included)

So I've only been using retin-a at night, cerave moisturizer in the AM and cetaphil face wash as my regimen. I have a decently healthy diet and don't stray much from it. Recently I went out for dinner and had this REALLY REAAAALLY sweet chicken at a Chinese restaurant and couple beers and came home and saw this douchebag growing on my face. I know this is gonna' definitely leave a scar on my face that would take pretty much a year to get rid off, I've only experience this sort of acne once and I didn't really handle it well. And oh yeah, that white puss filled scumbag also snuck it's way in near my nose. Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit - Holy shit, huge picture.

post-146592-0-32101300-1316460318_thumb.

post-146592-0-32101300-1316460318_thumb.

Edited by Doozyjr

If it's inflamed, you should take ibuprofen and put some ice wrapped in a towel on it. The ibuprofen will reduce inflammation whilst the ice will reduce the swelling.

Guest Timehealsall

i think thats just a huge pustule and not a cyst. maybe bp?

hey guys!! how do i start my own forum like you did for this?

also dettol instant hand sanitiser original works. what you do is put some of the pimple and wait for it to dry... it should shrink and then you repeat! i did this for a pustule and it was gone within hours, although their was still redness the next day :)