Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meganwillnotpick

Well here I am again-Relapse after 3 months of not picking

I went almost all summer without picking. Now that school has started again I've been picking (as in an all out picking spell-face, back, chest, legs...) a few times a week. So that pretty much proves that it's stress that causes my picking. That and boredom-I usually only pick on the weekends. And I almost always pick at night-when I should be sleeping. So lack of sleep could be a cause as well(I barely get any sleep during the week).

So here I am again, I'll post again probably this weekend. I really don't wanna have to go through this deal again, but with all this stress, I don't know how to stop. :(

Guest pokemonster

oh meg :< i know, im at the same situation again too, plenty of stress right now and cant help but to find myself after terribly picked face again but hey u made such progress, 3 months!!! : O btw do u only pick at mirror or do u tend to pick unawarely without mirror too?

Edited by pokemonster

Guest pokemonster

^ that sucks, meg :< bcs i know that u can control at mirror picking right? but this unaware no mirror picking is not controllable and even detectable doubt.gif well at least for me

do u get alot of break outs atm? anyway hang in there :<

Well usually what I do I start picking at my chest or arms or back, then I get all into it:/ and then I go to the mirror and pick my face...:( and yeah, Ive been breaking out slot, even more since I've been picking